Friday, July 11, 2014

Little Newborn Sleep Sack

I'm knitting a very cute little baby item this week. It's a tiny little newborn sleep sack for our baby girl, coming in November. It's done on a size 13 needle and the patter calls for super bulky yarn, so it knits up extremely fast! I only cast on late last night and I'm 3/4 of the way finished!

I'm using Spud & Chloe Outer in a gorgeous salmon-pink color. It's my first time using this yarn and it is so incredibly soft and squishy! I'm already in love and dreaming up the next project that I can use this yarn for. I also now am dying to try all of their yarns!


 
 
You can see my project notes on Ravelry here. I will post an updated picture when it's complete.

Update: this was such a quick and easy knit! I can't wait to see the baby in it! It's going to the hospital with me for sure!

My son put his stuffed puffin inside to test it out. So cute! I may need to make another one of these!

No comments:

Post a Comment