Monday, July 28, 2014

Chevron Baby Blanket

I started another beautiful baby project. This time I'm making a colorful chevron baby blanket. I'm not one for pastels usually. I like more interesting colors choices and I prefer something unique. This chevron blanket was the perfect place to play around with a fun color combination. I chose a mix of colors and it turns out, a mix of yarns. They are all washable too.


I'm loving this pattern and my color choices! It's been a pretty quick project, so far, but I did put it on hold the other week due to very hot temperatures here in Spokane, WA. I just couldn't bear the thought of sitting under a wool blanket to knit when it was 95-102 degrees! 

Now it's complete and waiting for the arrival of Baby Girl.



The pattern for this one is called Chevron Baby Blanket from Espace Tricot. It's a free pattern on Ravelry.

I am very happy with the outcome! I added a few rows here and there and I'm very happy with how large it is. It will be a cozy blanket for her for a few good years this way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment