Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Easy Knitting

November 2014:
Pretty soon, we will be holding our new baby in all of her hand knits and I'm sure I will be sad to see how quickly she will grow out of everything. I know my knitting time will be less than it is now, so I am trying to finish up a few more things and set my project list up for things that are "mindless knitting." These are things that don't require very much brain function for me, lots of garter or stockinette, very little row counting, chart reading, and lacework. These are perfect projects for social knitting groups as well as sleep deprived Moms who need something easy to be able to pick up and put down without the fear of forgetting what I'm doing.

These items will be posted and listed soon. Stay tuned.....

No comments:

Post a Comment