Friday, January 1, 2016

I started a hashtag!!

I did it. I started a hashtag. It's my first one. It is #knitmywardrobe2016

I have quite an ambitious list of things I want to accomplish in 2016. Specifically in my knitting favorites list, so I made a list. It's probably more than I can actually do and it doesn't account for gifts or last minute mittens and hats for my kids.

So, in no particular order, here is the list:

Sweaters:
1.Strokkur - started 12/15 and using Cascade 220 in charcoal gray, and 2 colors that I don't know the name of, a heathered olive and a heathered rust.
2. Campside Cardi by Alicia Plummer - Madeline Tosh DK in the Earl Gray colorway.
3. Antrorse - Quince & Co. Osprey in Peacoat
4. Grace by Jane Richmond - in Madeline Tosh in Modern Fair Isle
5. Anna Vest by Karen Templer -Cascade 220 in Shire

Socks:
My goal is at least 4 pair, but I would love to do more. I have a Yarnbox Socks subscription each month that I would like to attempt to keep up with, but so far I haven't liked the yarn and pattern together for my first 2 months.
Other sock patterns I want to do this year:
1. Iced Gingerbread by Sarah Stevens
2. Farmhouse Flats by Hey Lady Hey
3. Dale by A Homespun House
4. Blueberry Waffle Socks
5. Baby Socks by Socks Street for my daughter.
I want to make a pair of socks for my son too.

Head:
1. Tallorcen by Lucy Hague for my husband out of stash Swans Island
2. Baa-ble Hat - started 12/15 and using many leftovers from stash.
3. Showcase Headband by

Neck:
1. Bradway Shawl
2. Honeycomb Cowl Resurrection by   for my son out of Kollage Happiness worsted
3. Trellis Shawl by Annie Rowdan for my daughter out of Quince & Co.    in Petal
4. Rivulet Shawl by Tin Can Knits

Other:
1. Press Pot Cozy
2. Rocky by Tin Can Knits
3. Kangaroo
4. Cozy Memories Sock Yarn Blanket (will be a WIP for a long time)


Outside of knitting, I want to do a lot there as well.
1. I want to dye yarn for fun and then for my Etsy shop.
2. Get a pygmy goat or 2 and a mini sheep.
3. Grow things more efficiently in our garden and increase the size. (That will mean that this year we will have roughly 1800 sq ft of garden space.
4. Do more canning for the winter.
5. Read more.

No comments:

Post a Comment