Monday, September 29, 2014

Am I nesting?

I always have several projects on the needles at any given time. It's almost a joke. Sometimes, it's sort of a ridiculous amount. Most of them are either finished or hibernating, but on occasion I frog a project or two. I'm happy to say that only 2 projects are currently hibernating: my Twigs and Willows sweater from Botanical Knits done in Madeline Tosh vintage and my Ishbel shawl done in Maui yarns.

Currently in the works:
1. Pine Tree Place- a cowl done in Malabrigo Rios in Archangel. 
Just bound off yesterday!!


2. My final Christmas stocking done in Cascade Chunky and Noro Iro I am just casting on.
(Picture coming soon)

3. I'm almost finished with the slippers for my son. It's a pattern that came inside a package of suede slipper soles lined with shearling. All I have to do is attach the base to the body. These are knit with Cascade 220 in two shades of blue, held together. 

4. Of course, the Wallaby is still in the works, but getting closer. That's done in mostly Cascade 220 Superwash with some Lambs Pride as the dinosaur. 

5. I'm getting ready to cast on the Ashby by Brooklyn Tweed in Cascade 220 heathers in shire, a gorgeous dark green.

6. Also just cast on a pair of mittens in Oh! Loops DK for a Harry Potter KAL on Ravelry. These are the Green Leaf Mittens by Spicy Jellybean Knits.


7. Soon, I will be casting on some bed slipper socks for a gift. 

This is a pretty good typical idea of what I have going! Looking at it seems awfully overwhelming, but really it's 2 projects that are fairly close to being finished and then some newbies that I'm very excited about!

Time to get those needles clicking!

Happy knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment